Hadley leads the transit & tour coach bus mirror industry with innovation to improve safety and reliability. Hadley’s selection of mirrors allow you to choose virtually any configuration possible with the widest assortment of options!
- Dovetail Mount – reduces vibration and increases reliability; the dovetail design provides quick release for easy replacement with molded connector.
- Cast Bracket Mount
- Auto-Return Mount
- European & Standard Style Arm
- Extruded Aluminum Arm
- Steel / Stainless Steel Tube Arm
- Cast Aluminum Arm
- Wirechase Design – available on mirrors with tube arms and extruded aluminum arms
- Multiplexing Technology – reduces the number and length of electrical wiring, meaning fewer wires and connections doing more work with less complexity.
Choose from three finishing options:
- Black Powder Coat
Head and Glass Options
Hadley takes the common mirror to the next level through innovative styling they’re meeting the functional needs of the newer style transit buses to improve safety and reliability.
The multiple head configurations allow proper driver visibility and the increase clamping force extends the split bracket life by reducing normal wear and tear caused by bus washing. Hadley’s improved styling means no exposed fasteners or external plugs.
With a wealth of head and glass options, you’re sure to find a combination that’s perfect for you:
- Full face: flat & convex
- Full face with stick-on convex
- Add-on convex mirror sizes:
- 5″ round
- 6″ round
- 5″ x 7″ rectangular
- Split view (single head, split glass)
- Flat top or bottom
- Convex top or bottom
- 8″ x 8″
- 8″ x 11″
- 8″ x 15″
- 8″ x 18″
- 8″ x 22″
- 9″ x 13″
- 10″ x 11″
- 10″ x 13″
- 10″ x 14″
- Manual: heated or non-heated
- Remote: heated or non-heated
Additional options give you greater flexibility to ensure the greatest safety.
- Turn signal in glass
- Wide-angle convex BRC mirror with 25% improvement in viewing area over conventional convex mirrors
- Quick-release glass bezels for easy replacement, no removal of lock ring from motor necessary
- Thru-glass technology
- Side mount signal on mirror head, the only dual-directional turn signal!
- Bottom mount signal
- Available in a variety of lengths
- Lens available in red, amber, or clear
Have a general comment or question?
Drop us a message and someone on our team will reply within 48 hours (except weekends). Or visit our support contact page to submit a US or European Support request.
US/Domestic Online Contact Form
Grandville, MI | US Headquarters
2851 Prairie St SW
Grandville, MI 49418,